The Boston Conservatory Percussion Database is a resource complied by Boston Conservatory students.
The database was started in the Fall of 2009 for pedagogical and professional reference and will continue to grow throughout the years in hope to serve the percussion community. Please feel encouraged to comment if you have a suggestion or addition. This database is curated by Samuel Solomon.
Thank you to my students for their contributions to this database:
- 2009: Ethan Pani, Brad Webb, Chase Bronstein, Greg Simonds, James Charrette, and Jim Benoit
- 2010: Jonathan Hess, Karlyn Mason, Mike Daley, Nate Tucker, Ivan Wan, and Jeremy Barnett
- 2011-2012: Matt Sharrock, David Luidens, Tyler Flynt, Laurent Warnier, and Nicholas White
- 2012-2013: Tom Reaves, Dani Fortner, Brandon Ilaw, and Rainice Lai
- 2013-2014: Christine Augspurger, Daniel Pessalano, Robert Oldroyd, and Robert McCarthy
- 2014-2015: Taylor Ambrosio-Wood, Tom Reinmann, Nian Shee Yon, Una Cheng, WanNing Chen, Mya Pennington, and John Stapleton
- 2016-2017: Travis Newman, Gabriella Mayer, Robert Oldroyd, Noah Rosen, Neil McNulty, Joanna Chen, Dan Smiley Raderman, and Austin Birdy
- 2018-2019: Reed Puleo, Euphina Yap, Lindsay Vasko, Zachary Bass, Rubèn Eduardo Bañuelos Preciado, and Harry Zhang
- 2020-2021: James Koo, Gerson De La Rosa, Nathan Holman, William YueYang Shi, Daniel Pooley, Margot Takeda, Steph Davis, Xingyue Xue, Xin Yi Chong, Jason Xiaohui Chen, Chandler Beaugrand